Metadata are information that helps Slideas to know how it has to render the presentation.
- Each metadata has to be in its own line.
- You shouln’t have empty lines between two diffrent metadata lines.
- Each metadata line is split in 2 parts: the key and the value separated by
Slideas uses metadata at two different levels:
At presentation level, before the first slide.
This is where you can specify:
- The author with
author: whoever you want
- The title with
title: whatever you want
- The theme with
theme: name of the selected theme
- The palet of the theme with
palet: name of the palet
- The size with
size: Standard | Wide
At slide level, before its contents
This is where you can inform :
- The background image with
- The transition with
transition: slide | none | zoom | fade
- The layout of the slide with